I don't understand... how could you have done this?
- In my talons, I shape clay, crafting life forms as I please.
- Around me is a burgeoning empire of steel.
- From my throne room, lines of power careen into the skies of Earth.
- My whims will become lightning bolts that devastate the mounds of humanity.
Out of the chaos, they will run and whimper, praying for me to end their tedious anarchy.
- I am drunk with this vision.
- God: the title suits me well.
- You weren't meant to be so important... and now you think to destroy me?
- How dare you, insect?
- How dare you interrupt my ascendance?
- You are nothing.
- A wretched bag of flesh... what are you, compared to my magnificence?
- But it is not to late... can you not see the value in our friendship?
- Imagine the powers I can give you, human.
- The cybernetic implants I gave you, were simply toys.
If I desired, I could improve you...
- Transform you into something more efficient.
- Join me, human, and we can rule together.